Saturday, January 18, 2014

From Croatia to Greece...

With Portland finally deciding to live up to it's rainy reputation, I spent no less than about 4 hours researching various trips I could take this summer after graduation with my gal pals. I couldn't help but exhaust any and all resources possible: every website that promised fun for young adults, I scoured.

KB, S and I have narrowed down our choices to Greece and Croatia - I can't imagine a better trip than one that involves crystal-clear, blue waters, boating, and fantastic historial cities.

So in preparation for our impending trip in May, I casually stalked Pinterest for the dreamiest photos of Croatia and Greece, in attempts to whisk myself away (mentally) as completely as possible. I feel so Lena from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... all I need is my sexy Kostas, right? And I wouldn't complain if I looked like Alexis Bledel.









Wondering what companies you could check out for a trip? Contiki and EF College Break are fantastic for young adults looking for trips all planned out and ready to go. Plus, you're with 20 or so other young peeps who are looking to just travel and have a kick-ass time. You know what that means...

Where is your dream destination? Got any trips planned? I'd love to hear any suggestions you have for things to see in Greece and Croatia! #sunandsand

all images via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Best idea ever to take one last trip with all your college besties. You're going to LOVE it.

    xx Kelsey - tortoiseinthesun.com

    ReplyDelete